Friday, March 27, 2015


I took my courage in hand yesterday and began to draw the hair on Samantha. She sits up very straight because I put a wooden spatula in her back and will now be mine as one can feel its end in her end - there needs to be more fluff under it on the edge. Werner said he thought there should be more hair on her as she sits and does look to be about 6 months old and not a new born. So I will add more today. I have eyelash materials coming and she will be my guinea pig for that process too. I also have a lovely tiny wig for her in case the hair job gets out of hand.
Here she is with Blaze who I got together today. Her hair, done by the factory people, is a mess and I plan to condition and brush it out today. Let's hope this is a  good hair day for all of us.
I am loving the pleasant expression on Blaze's face. I find myself smiling back at her and that is good for both of us. The triplets more sober faces make me wonder what is bothering them and what can I do to make them happier.
On eBay someone offered a kit for Cookie so I researched her and found another doll with a happy expression that pleases me. It is cheaper to order Cookie from Bountiful Baby. . . Hm. I have promised myself not to order any more dolls until I get made up all the kits I now have.

No comments:

Post a Comment