Sunday, March 15, 2015

I only got this doll done today. I was pleased to be able to devise the old cork coaster into a stand to hold these small, soft dolls  upright with only a display pin through it. I love this eyelash yarn for hair but working with it leaves little brown threads sticking to every thing everywhere. I may go back to ordinary yarn hair.
We suddenly had lots going on to occupy my brain. Werner tells me he cannot stand the smell of the vinyl on the several new dollies I did this week and we decide they must move out of the living room. That set this old hound on the idea of cleaning out the studio, storing away the bead stuff  properly and making those shelves into a place for all my dolls. It will be a job but Mary said she could come on Tuesday and would help me. I find this very exciting as nothing excites my spirits as organizing new spaces. I have a plan drawn up so the only open question is if I have enough energy to follow my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment