Sunday, March 1, 2015

Here Angie is resting, and being comforted with her paci and lamb after some minor surgery. Last night while looking at her I realized her legs and feet were so thin and  small and did not fit with her  protruding tummy. So today I did a bit of liposuction there and gathered up the extra skin in a new and sexier butt. On YouTube I had seen the baby's bottoms with a gathering stitch up the middle crack that gave two separate little po shapes and that idea turned out to be a good use of the extra skin from the fat loss.
Angie took the operation in stride and never even cried. She wiggled a lot while on my lap so I calmed her down by putting her in her sleeper and allowing her the paci. I dislike seeing kids with pacis in their mouths (you cannot see their sweet lips) but felt she needed the relaxation of my rules
.
I also felt she needed a new blankee to cover up with. Fortunately I a big ball of lavender and one of white in baby yarn from a sale on Amazon that matched the blanket she came in. I made the little afghan in the granny square pattern  expanded to be the whole piece. That went fast and by late afternoon I could give it to her. You can  see that she has recovered from her morning and has adjusted to her new basket bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment