Saturday, March 21, 2015

Adam and his tiger sat all day and discussed what they were seeing outside. I am feeling that the tummy on Adam's body sleeve is too rounded out and it makes his body look too fat for his little arms and legs. One of my jobs for today was to give him a tummy tuck and even some liposuction. I feel his head needs a bit more support so that when he sits his chin does not fall into his chest. I was not up to solving so many problems today but hopefully I will be better tomorrow and can make the changes he needs in his body. I was comparing current body sleeve patterns with what I was using ten years ago and I see the belly bulge comes with it. Without that curve he would weigh less. . . Here I am thinking of how to fix the situation again. It has been helpful to be living with the dolls so I can discover what I feel needs to be changed - and I am not talking about diapers

No comments:

Post a Comment