Monday, March 16, 2015


A quick snapshot of the studio mess as I begin so you can appreciate what I am facing. That was yesterday and I am still working on it. More plans for today Thank goodness my body allows the time and energy to do this. It goes better when my heart is all for the changes.

A shot from the other direction!  In spite of all the work in the studio I have continued to make some new Peace Pal dollies while I rest as you can see from the mess on my indoor table. I also found a way to make the dolls stand alone by adding a ruffle to the skirt which gives the dolly the balance it needs. I could, if I want, add these ruffles so even older doll models will stand without pins in their feet. The package of felt hearts arrived last week so now I put those in the chest area and flowers in the heads so the dolly has good thoughts. The computer brings me the audible stories. I am still listening to Diana Gabadon's Outlander series.

No comments:

Post a Comment